YouTube Prankster Cements His Own Head Inside A Microwave For Clicks

A United Kingdom -based fire service has said it is "seriously unimpressed" with a 22-year-old man after five firefighters spent an hour freeing his head from a microwave oven he had "cemented" himself inside as part of a stunt he was filming for YouTube.

Well the YouTube video prank went very wrong.

West Midlands Fire Service said it took an hour for five firefighters to free the man after they were called to a house in Wolverhampton on Wednesday. The disconnected microwave was then used as a mould.

The Telegraph reports that the risky incident boosted Swingler's YouTube profile by racking up more than a million hits.

Dakin says the 22-year-old and a group of friends mixed up seven bags of a spackling paste called Pollyfilla, then they poured it around his head, which was protected by a plastic bag inside the microwave. Dakin added, "As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured".

Curry, Warriors rally past Pelicans
Curry finished with 31 points, hitting five triples, and 11 assists for the Warriors (19-6), winners of four straight games. The Advocate also confirmed extra security was brought in to keep Cousins and Durant apart after the game.

Herm Edwards named head coach of ASU football
He accumulated a 54-74 record in the National Football League with four trips to the playoffs and two career playoff wins. There were some interesting moments, to say the least, so I made a decision to break them all down for you.

Amazon launches in Australia, offers one-day metro delivery
In a statement on Tuesday, Amazon said it would offer free delivery on "eligible" orders over $49, and one-day delivery in some regions.

Watch Commander Shaun Dakin, who responded to the incident, said: "As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured".

The group had already spent an hour and a half trying to free the YouTuber before deciding to call the emergency services.

Their plan was to use the microwave as a mold, but the mixture soon set and it became hard for Swingler to breathe through the plastic tube that he was using for air.

Taking apart the microwave oven was tricky as most parts of the appliance were welded together.

Lucky for the man, he was not harmed from the badly-planned stunt, just very shaken. "But we had to be extremely careful with the screwdriver, working so closely to his head", Dakin reported.


Popular

CONNECT